What should a healthy couple love relationship be like ? Respect and make yourself respected, that is the beginning of a healthy relationship. Respect in a healthy relationship occurs spontaneously in any circumstance . That is, for there to be respect, this quality has to be a dominant habit in both people.
Am I in a healthy relationship? Many couples do not know the level of health or toxicity that is in their love relationship. But the signs of a mature and healthy partner are clear.
– They respect each other through thick and thin
– Both feel that the relationship contributes to them being better people
– They share common interests freely and with good humor
– Both feel free to have friends and activities outside the relationship
– They resolve their disagreements with respect, tolerance and peacefully
In a mature relationship, happiness is mutual, success is shared, and both are grateful.
In a healthy relationship there is respect at all times . There are never excuses to ignore respect. Any healthy relationship should make both parties happy . When you are with your partner, the love of your life, you should feel good. What characterizes a healthy relationship?
– They consult with respect what each one is going to do or where they are going to go
– Neither of the two, at any time, tries to exercise control over the other
– They have interests in common, but there is no obligation to do something
– When they argue, no one tries to impose their truth, they only talk about what they feel. They accept, tolerate and yield until they agree
– They enjoy each other’s company, they like to do things together and separately
– Both enjoy freedom with their own friends and individual interests
How does respect build a healthy love relationship? They are always honest
One of the fundamental elements of a healthy relationship is mutual respect . The other characteristics of a healthy relationship are communication , trust, acceptance, forgiveness, and loyalty. Simply liking or caring for each other are not enough to build a romantic relationship.
In a healthy relationship you respect and make yourself respected . You spontaneously share your thoughts and feelings. You listen to your partner carefully, observing their body language. Both are interested in the other person’s tastes. They communicate freely and enthusiastically, favoring commitment and getting to know each other.
In healthy relationships, each one preserves his or her own life outside of the relationship.
Respect shapes each of the characteristics of a healthy relationship . With a loving commitment, you don’t end up with family, friends, and your own tastes. Hence, one of the keys to having a healthy relationship is that each maintain their own life outside of the relationship.
What does respect imply in a relationship? The love attraction is strengthened when each one feels free to maintain his own life, his own interests. Both preserve and share the lifestyle that allowed them to meet. Family, friends, and hobbies need time away from the relationship.
Long-lasting happy couples resolve their disagreements with love and respect
In a healthy relationship there is respect for each other’s own need to be happy and successful . Mutual respect is not an imposition, rather it is sustained in love. When respect is lost in the relationship, it means that there is no longer love . When the attraction wears off, a disagreement is just an excuse to argue.
When there is love, disagreements in the movie or music only add to the attraction. In healthy dating relationships, there is not even agreement on the number of times they can call or see each other. Disagreement between two people is natural. But only when there is love do they resolve their disagreements with respect.
When there is no healthy relationship, there is no respect, the relationship becomes unhealthy
Know if your relationship is healthy with the following signs of a sick union. It is important to know what a healthy relationship is to set limits as soon as you disrespect and start a toxic behavior . If toxic behaviors are not stopped and are on the rise, the relationship must end .
– There is no respect, you experience feelings of fear, stress and sadness. You accept, but you do not feel good and when you are by his side there is tension.
– You feel repressed, you feel guilty of doing what you like. You feel like they control you. They don’t let you spend time with your friends.
– He blames you for his problems. You feel suffocated by a possessive partner who calls you because they cannot control their jealousy.
– He wants you to behave to his liking. Go beyond the limits by forcing yourself to tell him every detail when you take your space.
– It has reached verbal and physical abuse. Try to force yourself to have sex when you don’t want to. He threatens to hurt you or hurt himself if you don’t do what he wants.
– Makes a drama every time they have disagreements. Throw and break things during arguments. He blackmails you emotionally.
Nothing you say, do or miss is a reason to be disrespected
One of the keys to respect in a healthy relationship is intentionality . Empathy is the foundation of a relationship. Knowing each other is essential , and it is what a relationship is based on. Therefore a disagreement is not to argue and lose respect. A disagreement is to put more interest in getting to know your partner.
When there is love, you make an effort to know the coincidences and differences. You are grateful to have that special and different person by your side. You give more importance to small details . But when there is no love, disagreements and differences become excuses for disrespect.
What can you do when respect disappears in your relationship?
One of the characteristics of a healthy relationship is tolerating and forgiving yourself. No one is free to make a mistake, go overboard, and lose control. There are no excuses for abuse if it happens repeatedly. But you shouldn’t allow it even if it happens occasionally by confronting it as soon as things have settled down.
You don’t have to do a drama . Simply express how you feel and what you understand when you act that way. Ask him if that is what he wants to communicate, if that is what he wants to make you feel. You can tell it something like:
– I feel very bad when you insult me, I can’t stand it, please don’t do it again
– I don’t deserve to be treated badly by your own interpretations without letting me explain
– If something has angered you, tell me and we will solve it together, we are a team. You don’t have to yell and misbehave
– If you treat me badly again, I will understand that, for you, the love between us is over
Obeying is not love, it is not respect and it is not the reason to continue a relationship
Respect in all circumstances is the best way to lead a healthy life as a couple . Nothing someone says or does is a reason to be disrespectful and abusive. No one is less for making a mistake. In all circumstances you deserve that your partner love and respect you. And keep in mind that obeying is not loving or respecting.
One of the things healthy couples DO NOT do is use force or blackmail to convince their partner. If you force or blackmail your partner, you can achieve what you want. But you lose the respect, love and unconditional support of your partner. If you can get him to obey you silently, maybe he’s getting ready to leave.
In short, respect in a healthy relationship means freedom, tolerance, forgiveness and acceptance of differences . One of the characteristics of a healthy relationship is that there is no perfection. Every relationship is under construction and that implies learning from mistakes and taking problems as an opportunity to grow.
Respect in a healthy relationship, know the signs of a mature couple
In the following Platanomelón video , How do you know if you are in a healthy relationship? 4 essential tricks.
1. In a mature relationship happiness is mutual, success is shared and both are grateful
2. How does respect build a healthy love relationship? They are always honest
3. In healthy relationships each one maintains his or her own life outside of the relationship
4. Happy and lasting couples resolve their disagreements with love and respect
5. When there is no healthy relationship, there is no respect, the relationship becomes sick
6. Nothing you say, do or miss is a reason to disrespect you
7. What can you do when respect disappears in your relationship?
8. Obeying is not love, it is not respect and it is not the reason to continue a relationship