You can’t imagine all the curiosities there are about kisses. For example, what are true love kisses ? One of the most curious things about kisses is the information it transmits. It is not by thinking that you know who your perfect partner is, but by kissing, that you choose.
For example, the perfect kiss for a man is not that of the most beautiful girl. But the one that will give him stronger children. There are many fun facts about kissing on the mouth that you should know before kissing. Because the kiss is communication.
1.- The curious things about kisses are instincts of love
Kisses are not good for the way they are given but for the emotion they provoke and feel . You do not kiss with someone because you are dating, you kiss with someone to find out if they will be the right partner to make your family.
Now let’s see some curiosities about kisses that you did not know. Kissing well depends entirely on your emotional balance .
1. Sometimes I want to kiss someone but I have no one, so I kiss the mirror, an image, a memory, a dream and we console ourselves or we go out and find
2. Most people remember their first kiss more vividly than sleeping with their partner for the first time.
3. No one is really sure why we kiss and why we want to be kissed
4. It can save our lives, because a kiss in the morning before leaving makes us more attentive
5. Not in all the peoples and cultures of the world kisses are kissed or look good
2.- When you like a kiss you fall in love even with the inappropriate
One of the funny things about kissing is when it pushes you to fall in love with someone inappropriate. The forbidden love witness the most exciting kisses.
It is not the wise man who kisses the best, but the person with a life full of errors that he knew how to solve. The first is a seeker of happiness and the second is happy.
How to know if a boy liked your kisses? Find out in the following fun facts about kissing.
6. Some people have a phobia of kisses
7. Kisses keep us healthy, make us feel good, our heart and immune system are strengthened
8. Two out of three people turn their heads to the right to give a kiss, remembering how our mother leaned us when she breastfed us
9. Many couples make the kiss a competition, the Guinness world record is 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds of continuous kissing
10. The kiss is a great exercise for the muscles of our face. 34 facial muscles and 112 posture muscles
3.- A kiss is the beginning of the lifestyle we want
We all want a kind of life for our future. We have aspirations and we strive. One of the funny things about kissing is that your future depends on how much you love to kiss.
As you kiss more, you will be able to realize who is more compatible to form a good home. Your partner can help you to be happier and more successful or to ruin you.
The following fun facts about kisses tell us how good it is to learn to feel a kiss.
11. In the dark we are not wrong when looking for the lips of the loved one by some neurons
12. When we kiss a chemical reaction is released in our body. This causes the heart to beat faster and the breathing to become deeper and more irregular.
13. Kisses help us to reduce stress, it makes us feel safer and safer, because the stress hormone is reduced
14. The books on couples also have some curious things about kissing: 30 ways to kiss
15. If you kiss with tongue, you exercise many more muscles
4.- What is a passionate kiss: Information about vitality
When you kiss, kisses are not the only thing that happens. A complex transmission of information is unleashed that awakens our survival instincts.
Another curiosity about kisses that you did not know is that if you do not like it, it means that they are not compatible. Life is wise in its own flow.
Another curious thing about kisses is how much it impacts us if we give it or if we are only witnesses.
16. The first kiss in a motion picture was recorded in 1896, “The Kiss,” starring May Irwin and John C. Rice.
17. The most famous kiss in history was portrayed by photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt in 1945, between a nurse and a sailor
18. Kissing makes us happier and makes us see life with more optimism and hope
19. During the kiss we exchange genetic information to determine if we are good couples to procreate, if so, we continue kissing
20. When we kiss we use 5 of the 12 cranial nerves
5.- The longest lasting couples are the ones who kiss the most on a daily basis
Another curious thing about kisses is communication. Saying goodbye to your partner every morning with a kiss generates more trust than any promise.
There are kisses that are remembered for a lifetime. You don’t kiss better by kissing more people but by learning to better connect with your partner’s emotions.
The following amazing kissing facts may help you see kisses from another perspective.
21. We like to kiss on the lips because it is the most sensitive area of the body
22. 90% of the world’s cultures express their love with a kiss
23. The skin of the lips is the thinnest of our body, that’s why they look red
24. When we kiss we also smell each other and collect more genetic information about the other, if it is compatible, you feel that you like it
25. The kiss is the object of scientific study and it is called filematology, the science of the kiss.
6.- After the eyes, the lips are what we look at the most
When we meet a person we like, we look more into their eyes and then to their lips. Our confidence and liking are strengthened or weakened by what we see in their eyes and lips.
Another curious thing about kisses is that they do not take into account mental qualities. When we kiss, we close our eyes, moving away from the rational and focusing on instinct.
Let’s see more amazing things about kisses that you should know before kissing.
26. A kiss is healthier than waving
27. A kiss can be 10 times more effective than morphine in reducing pain
28. A kiss releases several neurotransmitters including dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, endorphin, and oxytocin.
29. Women are the ones who love kissing the most, especially before, during and after sleeping.
30. Most people can describe up to 90% of the details of their first kiss, even if it didn’t last long.
7.- A kiss communicates more than a look if you like someone
The first kiss is said to occur with a glance. But it is the first kiss that determines whether a couple continues or not. The eyes allow us to interpret, the kiss makes us feel.
The eyes can give us false expectations but a kiss is more reliable in terms of the compatibility of our partner. These are the funny things about kisses that you should be aware of.
31. 59% of men and 66% of women disappoint their partners for a bad kiss
32. When it comes to tongue kissing, men will most likely take the initiative
33. For a woman the need for a deep kiss is strongest during her menstrual cycle, when she is most fertile.
34. The main muscle we use to kiss is the so-called orbicularis oris
35. A kiss causes the pupils to dilate… and maybe that’s why many people close their eyes while kissing
8.- The way your partner kisses you says how he loves you and what for
Another curiosity about kisses that you did not know is what they say about your relationship. A kiss on different parts of your body means different things.
If he kisses you on the cheek it means more friendship than love. A kiss with a league means passion. If he kisses you on the forehead he wants to have you forever.
The following curious things about kissing may encourage you to be more attentive when you kiss.
36. Another curiosity about kisses is that it can be with passion, pain, despair, love, desire or even lust
37. Many couples use the kiss to convey messages that they do not dare to say in words
38. The substances that are released when kissing and the pleasure they produce are similar to those of some chemical drugs, that is why they generate addiction
39. For a man and a woman a kiss may not mean the same thing, a man can have intercourse without a kiss, but a woman needs kisses
I hope you liked these curious facts about kisses and above all make you want a kiss